WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Keeneland Race Course is West of Lexington, KY on the North side of US 60 across from Bluegrass Airport. The Concours entrance is at the intersection of US 60 and Man-O-War Blvd. This road leads directly to the check-in tent where you will receive your tickets and show information and will be given parking directions.
- Secured car and transporter parking will be provided at the show field beginning Friday.
- Judging begins at 9 AM Saturday with a meeting at your car for judging time assignments; cars must be in place by 8:30 AM. You must be present at the time of judging to operate it.
- For your safety and that of our spectators, all vehicles must have an operational fire extinguisher . CARS WITHOUT AN OPERATIONAL FIRE EXTINGUISHERS WILL HAVE AN AUTOMATIC 3 POINT JUDGING DEDUCTION.
- For your safety and that of our spectators, all vehicles must utilize 2 wheel chocks. CARS WITHOUT 2 WHEEL CHOCKS WILL HAVE AN AUTOMATIC 3 POINT JUDGING DEDUCTION.
- Dress appropriate to the period of your car is most welcome.
- The show will be held rain or shine.
- Chairs are allowed by your vehicle but no tents please. A VIP area will be available for all Exhibitors.
- Personal vehicle display boards are not permitted unless they are cleared by the Car Selection Committee prior to the show.
- A custom exhibit stand will be provided for each vehicle with owner information and car description. These are for use only at this event and are the property of Keeneland Concours. Please feel free to take your license plate and information sheet but please leave the stand and sheet holder.
- Tool kits, manuals and brochures may be displayed in the vehicle or on the ground.
- Show embellishments such as undercarriage mirrors or dice may detract from your score as these types of devices were generally not offered as factory options.
- Show cars are requested to remain on the field from 9:00 am until 4:30 PM.
SHOW DAY SCHEDULE
6:30 AM – Check in opens for Exhibitors
8:30 AM – All vehicles must be in position on the show field
9:00 AM – Judging begins, meet with judges at your vehicle. Each vehicle will be inspected for 20 minutes and judging times will be assigned. You must be present when your car is judged.
Please remember – there is an automatic 3 points deducted if no fire extinguisher is present. An additiinal 3 point deduction if 2 wheel chocks are not present; a possible total of 6 points deducted. This is for everyone’s safety.
9:00 AM – Gates open to public
3:00 PM – Awards ceremony begins
4:30 PM – Show concludes