We look forward to meeting you and having your automobile as a part of our main event
Use this page as a guide for all things entrant information.
If you still have questions, please contact us at:
- Class 1 – Antiques thru 1924
- Class 2 – Vintage 1925 – 1942
- Class 3 – CCCA 1915 – 1948
- Class 4 – Coach Built Classics
- Class 5 – Collector American 1946 – 1975 “open” Convertibles and Roadsters
- Class 6 – Collector American 1946 – 1975 “closed” Coupes and Sedans
- Class 7 – European Sports
- Class 8 – Foreign Classics
- Class 9 – Youngtimers
- Class 10 – Chevrolet Corvette
- Class 11 – “American Performance” 1955 – 1975
- Class 12 – Future Classics
- Class 13 – Loud & Furious
- Class 14 – Carriages
- Class 15 – Motorcycles
- Class 16 – Display
Our 2022 featured marque is Porsche!
- 17 Porsche – Air Cooled
- 18 Porsche – Water Cooled
- 19 Porsche – 356
- 20 Porsche – Race Cars
Show Day Schedule
6:30 AM – Check-in opens for Exhibitors
8:30 AM – All vehicles must be in position on the show field
9:00 AM – Judging begins, meet with judges at your vehicle. Each vehicle will be inspected for 20 minutes and judging times will be assigned. You must be present when your car is judged.
Please remember – an automatic 5 points will be deducted if no fire extinguisher is present. This is for everyone’s safety.
9:00 AM – Gates open to public
3:00 PM – Awards ceremony begins
4:30 PM – Porsche Raffle Drawing / Show concludes
Keeneland Race Course is West of Lexington, KY on the Northside of US 60 across from Bluegrass Airport. The Concours entrance is at the intersection of US 60 and Man-O-War Blvd. This road leads directly to the check-in tent where you will receive your tickets and show information and will be given parking directions.
- Any vehicle which has been awarded a KCdE Best in Class will not be eligible for future judged entry.
- Vehicles may not be entered more than (2) times within (5) year period.
- Secured car and transporter parking will be provided at the show field beginning Friday.
- Judging begins at 9 AM Saturday with a meeting at your car for judging time assignments; cars must be in place by 8:30 AM. You must be present at the time of judging to operate it.
- For your safety and that of our spectators, all vehicles must have an operational fire extinguisher. CARS WITHOUT AN OPERATIONAL FIRE EXTINGUISHERS WILL HAVE AN AUTOMATIC 5 POINT JUDGING DEDUCTION.
- For your safety and that of our spectators, all vehicles must utilize 2 wheel chocks. CARS WITHOUT WHEEL CHOCKS MAY BORROW KCDE’S FOR THE DAY.
- Dressing appropriately for the period of your car is most welcome.
- The show will be held rain or shine.
- Chairs are allowed by your vehicle but no tents, please. A VIP area will be available for all Exhibitors.
- Personal vehicle display boards are not permitted unless they are cleared by the Car Selection Committee prior to the show.
- KCDE provides a custom exhibit stand for each vehicle with owner information and car description. These are for show use only and are the property of Keeneland Concours. Please feel free to take your license plate and information sheet but please leave the stand and sheet holder.
- Tool kits, manuals, and brochures may be displayed in the vehicle or on the ground.
- Show embellishments such as undercarriage mirrors or dice may detract from your score as these types of devices were generally not offered as factory options.
- Show cars are requested to remain on the field from 9:00 am until 4:30 PM.
- Note: Please leave your pets at home. Only trained and harnessed service animals are permitted inside the KCdE event. While we are a family-oriented event, the safety of our guests, entrants, and their automobiles, mandates this requirement. Thank you