VOLUNTEER RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
As a volunteer with the Keeneland Concours d’Elegance:
- I understand that the relationship between the Keeneland Concours d’Elegance and volunteers is an “at will” relationship and understand that my volunteer service can be modified or terminated with or without notice or cause, at any time and that the Keeneland Concours d’Elegance may, in its sole, discretion, decline to accept my application for volunteer, with or without cause.
- I grant the Keeneland Concours d’Elegance permission to use my likeness, voice, photographs in or on television, radio, print, film, or other media, including the Keeneland Concours d’Elegance web site.
- I understand that my service is strictly voluntary and I understand that I will not be paid or receive any compensation for my time/services.
- I assume the risk and responsibility for any and all claims, legal actions and cause resulting from injury to myself or others, as well as property damage, which is caused by my negligence or my intentional acts.
- I completely release and hold harmless the Keeneland Concours d’Elegance and Kentucky Children’s Hospital, their employees, directors, trustees, heirs and assigns from any and all liability relating to any claims arising from my volunteer services for the Keeneland Concours d’Elegance.
- I understand that the use of Keeneland Concours d’Elegance data/files is intended for business use at the Keeneland Concours d’Elegance only and that all such data/files are considered confidential and proprietary and may not be shared with others.
- I acknowledge that I have read, understand, and agree to all of the statements above.